Yes you can. Contact the Ecuadorian consulate nearest your home for more information. Obtaining residency in Ecuador is
fairly straight forward. Allow plenty of time for the paperwork. Most people will apply for either a Retiree visa or an
Investor visa. An Investor visa requires a property investment of $25,000 or a bank deposit. The construction of your home
and lot purchase can be combined to help you meet the requirement easily.

Posted in: Building your home