Property features of Mirador San Jose
- Around 1,500 lots from 200 to 500 square meters (2,000 to 5,000 square feet.)
- Mirador San Jose residential lots from $ 22,000+ USD.
- Virgin beach 12 km.
- Security 24/7.
- Largest ecological project of its kind in all of Ecuador.
- Rotoplas biodigester septic system, for treatment of sewage.
- Underground electrical network.
- Streets and avenues to be paved and lighted.
- Social, recreational, parks, and commercial areas.
- Recycling and recovery of household and property waste.
- Private clubhouse for residents.
In Ecuador, foreigners enjoy the same rights and obligations as Ecuadorian citizens. Foreign property owners/investors may hold Ecuadorian land titles and own outright the land and/or properties purchased from abroad.
Our legal council in Manta, Manabí, Ecuador, handles all the formalities of the international transaction (you may also work with a lawyer of your own choosing), including verification, funds transfers, legalization of all documentation, and registration of your land titles with the Property Registrar Office of the City of Montecristi.
You do not have to be present in Ecuador to conclude the purchase transaction. All of necessary buyer information, including a scanned copy of the purchaser’s passport, can be provided electronically. Our lawyers will then mandate one of our Canadian staff residing in Ecuador to complete the purchase transaction in your name and representation. Of course, you may also choose to come to Ecuador to complete the transaction in person with the assistance of our legal staff, or under the legal council of your choice.
The time period required to complete the entire purchase transaction, including registration of your land titles, is approximately 2 weeks. A draft copy of all documentation is sent to you electronically, for your verification in your home country. Following your approval to proceed and upon payment by Telex Transfer (electronic funds transfer initiated from a bank in your home country) of the outstanding amount due, original hard copies of your land titles are sent to you by registered mail.